Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It may have sounded like I would be satiated with trying new technology, but I have downloaded the trial version of a program that is supposed to help one organize a large writing project (Scrivener, it may be only for Mac) and am excited about learning it. At least, while I am working through the tutorials, I feel like I am actually, almost, working on a writing project. I have been inspired by Samantha Wilde's book on mommyhood: see [http://wildemama.blogspot.com/] to tell my tale of stepmommyhood, mommyhood's nasty underbelly. The advantages of being a stepmom as opposed to a mommom are things like intact perineums and other parts. The disadvantages include mommoms that are not dead and always want more money than whatever amount they have received. For other, fun, exciting pros and cons of being a step mom, stay tuned.

No comments: